Sales - Insurance Agent - Sales Representative
About the Job
Sales Representative's duties include:
- Maintain a strong network of influence of the production revenue
- Manage and maintain client relationships
- Maintain a strong understanding of Group Benefits coverage ( as necessary)
- Responsible for creating a business plan
- Ability to work with middle-market clientele
- Successfully lead a production team
Minimum of two (2) years production experience with proven sales track record
Valid New York Life and Health license is required.
Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but not required.
The ideal candidate will have proven and documented history of a successful sales career as an Insurance Broker in the Middle Market arena. They must be capable of generating his/her own prospect pipeline, maintain expert knowledge of one or more specialty industry groups, and have a strong desire for continuing professional growth.
We offer an attractive package, as well as comprehensive benefits package including health, life, LTD and 401K.
Please fax or email resume to email@example.com, Fax to 914-273-4728.