Employee Benefits Management Services from Meridian Benefits Consulting
The regulatory environment surrounding health care and employee benefits is extremely complex. In an advisory capacity, Meridian Benefits Consulting helps you remain in compliance with critical rules and regulations, including but not limited to:
· ERISA – Employment Retirement Income Security Act
· IRC – Internal Revenue Code
· PHSA – Public Health Service Act
· COBRA – Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
· FMLA – Family Medical Leave Act
· HIPAA – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
· ADA – Americans with Disabilities Act
· ADEA – Age Discrimination in Employment Act
· SSA – Social Security Act
· USERRA – Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
· GINA – Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
· PPACA – Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Health Care Reform)
Meridian Benefits Consulting belongs to several key lobbying organizations that monitor and influence legislation and the regulatory processes in the United States. Our philosophy is to be aware of legislation, communicate to our clients, leverage our partners, guide the execution and create mitigation strategies for our clients.
Our communication methods to clients include e-bulletins, webinars and more.